Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pegging: It's For Everyone!

Guess what I recently gave a whirl on a partner's whim, even though I thought I wouldn't enjoy that much personally? If you read the title of this post, you can probably guess.

I have used a strap-on many a time. One of my consistent turn-ons so far as fantasy goes is women dominating other women, and especially mean tops with stylish strap-ons. So of course it makes sense that I would have one. But I have always felt that strap on sex with women was somewhat, well, unsatisfying for lack of a better word. Perhaps my fantasies have always built it up too much? Perhaps it's because I want to be able to feel myself moving in and out of her, but I can't actually feel my cock? Perhaps it's that I actually really like being penetrated, and I'm a little jealous when penetrating another woman? Selfish, selfish Kitten.

Boy butts were a territory my cock and I had not yet entered until recently, though. I'd always sort of felt like boy butts were kinda gross. All hairy and sweaty and musky. And everyone knows men don't wipe as well. OK, that was a cheap shot and absolutely not true. But those sorts of gender stereotypes are so deeply ingrained into our brains sometimes, you just end up thinking them even though you know they're incorrect. Also, I had only ever had one ex even express interest, and his was more of a something we might do if our relationship "reached that point" or some sort of bull shit like that. Hey, I was only 22. Our relationship never reached the point, but I hope he found a nice girl to do it with him. And here's why:

It's fucking incredible.

I actually think it may have been better for me than my patient bottom, but don't get me wrong- he had fun too. What was amazing for both of us, though, was the role reversal. I don't even know how to talk about it without sounding like a cliche of a sex counselor. But it really, really felt to me like I was in his shoes. And I think to some degree he felt the same way.

We couldn't even figure out how to begin. Or maybe I couldn't figure out is more accurate. But our sex usually follows a script. An extremely hot, and satisfying script that is mutually fulfilling for both of us, but a script nonetheless.  We make out, and he takes over. He tops me, usually by being literally on top of me. I don't really like face sitting, so I don't always go for that. I will sometimes go for 69, and will often go for just cock sucking, but usually have to awkwardly make my transition into it, almost always verbally asking for it eventually. I like cowgirl, but I love missionary and doggy and anything where he is fucking me. In fact, cowgirl is best for me when getting fucked from the bottom.

So yeah, I'm a bottom. It's what I find sexually satisfying. And here we are, the night where we know we're gonna bend him over. Yet here he is on top of me, and I find my transition to be awkward yet again. I think we both may have eluded to it somehow, though, and eventually we made it around to me "topping" which is still really him topping from the bottom, but a step in the right direction.

I played with his ass and experimented with some different things. I licked it while he jerked off, fucked it with my tongue. I had done that with him a few times before, and plenty of ladies, but this night was magic because I started thinking "hey, I wonder if this is what it's like licking my ass?" which is where the whole role reversal thing really started to click for me. I rubbed my fingers on the outside, then stuck one in. Eventually I got bold and tried 2, but it wasn't comfortable so we went back to 1. He started to get into it, but I was too slow and too gentle, so he helped me take it up a notch. I realized that he had learned from so much topping experience how to best guide me without hurting my feelings or making me self-conscious. And I had enough experience taking it in the ass that I could be gentle and try to really feel what his body was saying, thinking about how my body reacts to certain things.

I was going to attempt to build him up to what was actually a pretty small, thin dildo, but he was ready to go. I had to stop and put my strap-on on; something I will definitely plan in advance next time (sheesh, what a n00b, huh?). I had him jack-off while I got suited up, and then knelt over him in missionary position. I pushed the head of my cock against his asshole and before long it was engulfed, his body stiff with adjustment and excitement.

Oh, so this is what it's like fucking someone in the ass? In all my strap-on adventures with women, I had never done that exactly. Fingers and tongue in ass, sure. But I actually had a cock, albeit one not attached to my body, inside of a really tight ass. I could feel it pulling my cock in more, and trying to hold on to it as I slid out. I sped up just a tiny amount, but he asked me t keep it slow. I basically started just rocking my hips back in forth in a rolling motion, like and ocean. I could see how intense it was written all over his face, his eyes closed and his head to the side. He was moaning a lot more than usual. Basically, he looked exactly what I feel like when I'm taking it up the ass.

We found a good rhythm and kept it up. He was stroking his cock all the while, and he began to increase in speed and roughness with that. As he did, I fucked him a little harder. I didn't ever fuck him real hard; I never even got a chance for my hips to get tired like I usually do when I'm fucking someone. But something about the intensity of it increased. He felt strung as tight as a wire, full of electricity. Like he was about to explode. I reached my hand around and began fingering myself and moaning along with him.

And then he did explode. All over his stomach and chest.

And I'll admit it, it was totally my goal for that to happen. That should never, ever be the goal when fucking someone. To "make" them come. But really, he made himself come and I helped. And it was beautiful to be able to share that with him, from the opposite perspective of where I usually share it.

This was definitely a small step in my development as a top. I certainly don't think of myself as the patent-leather booted dominatrix of yore. And this is a situation where I wouldn't have been able to top if it had been anyone else. But now that I have with him, I can take on others. Now that I understand that topping is about so much more than just taking what you want; it's actually more about giving and then getting what you want out of that. Before, I only ever really understood that in theory.

And to the point of the title of this blog: I think everyone should do this. Every couple should switch roles every so often. I will even take it to the point that I think every couple should do each other in the ass. Doesn't matter your genders or orientations- everyone has an asshole! That may be a bit advanced for some of you readers, I know. But the ass is a powerful sexual tool. I have discovered a new way to enjoy it, and you should too!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there - I'm coming to Boulder, CO with a show about pegging in August. Usually we have a post-show Q&A with local sex & sexuality teachers/writers/activists. We can't do that after our shows because of time restrictions, but I'm hoping to organize another event round town to serve the same purpose. I'd love to have you take part. And if not, hear your recommendations of others in the area. Check us out at www.packofothers.org and drop me a line. -Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post. Anal sex is so under rated, don't know why it's so taboo. I think an uninhibited MMF threesome would be great.

    ReplyDelete