Monday, October 10, 2011

Threesomes

I have a new friend, and she probably wouldn't want me to write about her on here. Or maybe she would just a little. I think if I just said a few things about her that would probably make her happy. I want to come up with a new way of describing the sort of relationship I can see myself having with her in the future, and the type of relationship I have had with many of my female friends.

It's something akin to a bromance, but with sex. But even though it's total lesbo-time sex (only with a cock involved, see title of this post), there's something about it that's still a little Eiffle Tower bro-y. Only more feminine. There's this whole aspect of conspiratorial sharing. Of sort of understanding what's hot without even having to say anything to each other. High fives might not be quite appropriate, but perhaps a muff bump?

This fine lady. who does not yet have a name in this blog and the one I've thought of for her would be too obvious, is a bit of a sexual wunder kid I think. She brought out the worst in me in our first sexual experience together (a threesome, duh), and by worst of course I mean the best. I was coming up with ideas I would have never thought of without her as my muse, sitting over there on the cock we were sharing. Her demands were plentiful and spot on; the sort of demands you always wished people were making but you can see them only thinking. She is my evil twin, partner in crime, or maybe even arch nemesis should the mood strike us. We would be the best good cop/ bad cop ever.

As I said above, I've felt this way with a lot of women. It's hard to describe, because it is so sexual. But not in the I-want-to-move-in-with-her-and-have-babies way. I think it's just the sort of relationship that most gay-identified females hate to hear about bi-babes having. I would almost goes so far as to say it's not even romantic. It's sort of like... if Romy & Michelle shared a boyfriend and also licked each others pussies?

I really want to invent the term for this. But I'm still not really thinking of any amazing ideas. Perhaps cock friends? But that's too male centered, and it makes it seem like the relationship has something to do with the guy. Because while it totally does, I also think it doesn't. Sex-ters (like sisters, get it?)? Too hokey. Bi-experimental hetero life mates?

1 comment: