Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Good Sex

How does someone who has good sex all the time write about it without being annoying? I feel like I haven't really had bad sex since I was about 27. Sure, the occasional off night. Sometimes the chemistry hasn't been there, but the sex hasn't been bad either. And ever since I stated identifying as poly and dating other like minded individuals; holy crap. Everyone I know is good at sex! Is it because we're all so open minded? Is it because we all think about sex a lot? Or am I the one who changed.

Still, before 27, bad sex was an infrequent thing for me. There is one time that is really emblazoned in my memory as being particularly bad. I had met this goth guy, like a for real goth (keep in mind I was living in Colorado and it was... 2002ish? 3ish? So that sub culture was still pretty predominant here), and I don't even remember where I met him. The Internet is highly possible, but I feel like it could have been through friends of friends or something too. Anyhow, he turned out to not just be goth but to be a little nutty and sort of think he was a vampire. It's entirely possible that he was fucking with me, or full on insane, I don't know. But the sex was.... so bad. He wouldn't go down on me, and I mean come on. That's pretty much the 2nd thing a vampire would do after drinking your blood (I'm pretty sure). When I went down on him he wanted me to use my teeth, and not just a gentle scraping. He full on wanted me to bite his dick, which I just couldn't do. He couldn't cum and neither could I. He bit my neck so hard that I had bruising that looked like I had been strangled and couldn't move my neck the next day. I remember actually crying because I felt like I had exposed my cat to something truly evil- but I was probably just projecting. I had exposed myself to something truly insane and not pretty that night. And really, that's the only truly bad sex I've ever had. The rest of it just seemed bad after shit went down later. I have mostly been blessed with good sex.

I have a new boy in my life who I'm very excited about and trying to work into this somehow. I mean, we have good sex. Very, very good sex. But I feel so cliche writing the same thing over and over. Dear Diary, Today I had good sex again! And with a different person. Can you believe it?! I would like to say there's something really compelling in that story, but I'm not sure there is.

His name is Arthur Dent, or as I like to call him 42, and he is the husband of Moxie (she chose a name) who I wrote about in the previous post. And he is good at the sex. I don't know why I'm a little surprised by this... it's not really anything to do with him, I had no idea whether he would be or not before it happened (though I was erring on the side of good). I think it has more to do with me being continually surprised that I keep meeting people who are fucking amazing in bed. Where are these people coming from?! I think at some point someone's gonna have to be a dud. And then they never are.

The thing that I think sets him apart for others at this point in my life is just his need. He is a very ravishing sort of man, and I feel just so needed in his presence. So worshiped, which is basically my favorite thing ever. That and he just knows how to keep a fucking pace. He pounds me rhythmically and methodically until I'm a gibbering mess. Of course, I'm making it sound like these are the things he's best at, which is true but he's also very good at everything. Everything. He's good at giving and receiving. It can be hard to find a man who is good at both, and who really truly appreciates both.

Of course, pretty much every man I have sex with on a regular basis is good at giving and receiving. Because I have good sex all the time now.

I want to write an erotic story but I have complete writers block because I'm so goddamn satiated. Oh, poor me! What will I ever do?

No comments:

Post a Comment