Thursday, September 29, 2011

Anal Sex Musings

Last week I had anal sex twice, which is totally adventurous for me. I usually do it like once a week, tops. It can be a bit... intense? To do too often? And there's this whole conflict within me on to clean up or not to clean up. But you know what? I love anal sex. Love it. In this post, I would like to try to describe love of anal sex. I'm not sure I can because it's just so indescribable. It just feels so good, and I don't even know how to put it into words.

An easy place to start: it makes me cum like crazy. Well, not just having a cock in my ass. I have to be rubbing my clit or using a vibrator too. But it just is so easy and intense and constant with a cock in my ass. I've been trying to figure out why this might be. Is it psychological because it's so dirty? I don't think so. It's all physical I think. It feels so amazing. You know, when done right. But I won't even go there, the people who put things in my ass at this time in my life are really good at it. It makes me hard just thinking about how good they are at it. And I'm pretty good at doing it to myself too.

Now the hard part that I am still avoiding is describing what it feels like. So, how does it feel. Hm. It gives me the tingles. Goosebumpy feelings all over my body. It immediately causes that warm sensation all over my body that I get right before I cum, too. In fact, I think it brings me right to the brink. Tingly warmness all over. And I love being able to have my whole pussy to play with, with my hand or my partners, while at the same time getting fucked. I love the feeling of having something pushed in and pulled out. I love the feeling of just having something in there, up to the hilt or just barely poking in. I can't take very big cocks in my ass at this point in my life- just a finger feels amazing. An average cock is incredible.

It makes me feel loved. Maybe that is psychological; but I think what I mean when I say that is that it actually elicits the physical response I feel from emotional love in me. Or something very similar.

And yes, it is fucking dirty. At least society thinks it is, and I pretty much have to agree since I was brought up that way.

Do I like anal better than vaginal? I'm not sure. I reeaaalllly like vaginal. Plus it's just so practical and good for every day fucking. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point in my life I prefer anal sex though. It is one heck of an awesome time.

No comments:

Post a Comment