Thursday, August 11, 2011

Not Penis

To make a post completely contrary to the last post, I am now going to list some sex I had without penises recently that really rocked my world.

  • Approximately 30 minutes ago, I hitachied myself into heaven, and made a little mess on my bed. As I often do with my friend hitachi. Magic. Wand.
  • Last Friday night, a couple who I sometimes have sex with- and who told me what names they'd like me to use on this blog and I totally forgot what they said!- double teamed my pussy in an amazing new way. She fingered me, he rubbed my clit. Jimminy Crickets, I came hard!
  • This was like a week and a half now, but I was sex with a girlfriend whom I will call... Sexy Fuckin' Punk Rawk Chick, and she used her new strap on harness that she made out of BICYCLE TIRE TUBES on me. OK, so this actually sort of involves a penis, but not an anatomical one. She fucked the bejesus out of me with that thing, and I loved it. Of course.
So I like a lot of different kinds of sex. It's true. And I over analyze the way I perceive sex pretty often. But you know what makes good sex? People being interested in what they're doing. That's all there is to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment